Vendor Visits to WUC Facilities
Year Round: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
* All business units observe the following 13 holidays and are closed.
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Family Day (3rd Monday of February)
- Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday)
- Easter Monday (Monday after Easter Sunday)
- Victoria Day (3rd or 4th Monday of May)
- Canada Day (July 1)
- Civic Holiday (First Monday of August)
- Labour Day (First Monday of September)
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (September 30)
- Thanksgiving Day (2nd or 3rd Monday of October)
- Day before Christmas
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- Day before New Year's Day
Visitor parking is located at the front of the building. All visitors must report to the front reception area. Please register with the receptionist and sign the visitors' book. Contact the person(s) you wish to visit by telephone from the reception area. The receptionist will provide an access card. Entry to a work area (shop, repair garage, storeroom, etc.) requires steel toe shoes. Upon leaving, please sign the visitors' book and return the access card to the receptionist. If you leave without returning the access card, please notify your ENWIN/WUC contact and return the card in person or mail it back as soon as possible.
All Sales Representatives visiting Purchasing must have an appointment.