Temporary Construction Power

To request temporary power for construction purposes, please fill in a Commercial Application Form and identify the electrical service details beside the “Temporary” row. Also identify how long the service is required under the Description of Electrical Load. Temporary service connection costs must be paid in full by the applicant. The initial cost will also include the cost to remove any installed infrastructure minus a restocking credit for equipment that can be reused.

The application form must also include the following documents:

  • A current legal survey of the property
  • An electronic drawing including all existing and proposed:
    • Buildings
    • Utilities (both overhead and underground)
    • Structures including fencing and plants
    • Final surface materials with grades and elevations
  • Electrical single line diagram
  • Preferred location of padmount transformer with dimensions to the nearest building, structure, and utility lines (if required)

Send the completed Commercial Application Form to tsd@enwin.com or mail it or deliver it personally to the following address:

ENWIN Utilities Ltd.
4545 Rhodes Dr.
P.O. Box 1625, Station “A”
Windsor, Ontario
N8W 5T1

A Technical Service Advisor or Engineering Technologist will contact you to perform a field visit to spot the service and collect additional information about the service.

Application Form for Electrical Service