Add Meters for Commercial Space
Additional meters can be added to a commercial space to allow metering for individual units. Each unit must be separated by a Fire Wall to prevent the spread of fire in the event of a fault. An address or unit number must be registered with the City of Windsor in order for ENWIN to setup a new account. It is strongly suggested that this be done in advance of requiring electrical connection.
Complete a Commercial Application Form to request the change. A Technical Services Advisor and Meter Technician will call to arrange a site visit to review the layout of the meters and review the loading requirements with you prior to providing an estimate.
The application form must also include the following documents:
- A current legal survey of the property
- An electronic drawing including all existing and proposed:
- Utilities (both overhead and underground)
- Structures including fencing and plants
- Final surface materials with grades and elevations
- Electrical single line diagram
- Preferred location of padmount transformer with dimensions to the nearest building, structure, and utility lines (if required)
Please ensure the application form is completed in full to avoid any unnecessary delays.
Send in the application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail and hand deliver to the following address to the attention of the Technical Services Department:
ENWIN Utilities Ltd.
4545 Rhodes Dr.
P.O. Box 1625, Station “A”
Contact the Technical Services Department if you have any additional questions by e-mail at email@example.com.