At ENWIN Utilities Ltd., we recognize that it is our employees who create value. Our employees are highly trained professionals who bring enthusiasm, creativity, innovation, expertise, and dedication to serving our customers and making communities in which we work and live a better place.
We seek exceptional and talented individuals to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to help us fulfill our mission to provide safe and reliable energy and water services in a cost effective, sustainable manner to our customers while ensuring the highest level of customer service.
ENWIN proudly supports The Accord, a public commitment by employers, labour and educational institutions to promote the values of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Why choose ENWIN as your next career move?
- Great Health Care Benefits
- OMERS Pension - We match 100% of regular contributions to your pension
- Employee Assistance Program
- We believe in developing YOU! We are committed to fostering and promoting the continual development of our employees by challenging them to work collaboratively and to learn and grow into the utility leaders of tomorrow.
- Be a part of something more - Contribute to a dynamic team of individuals who prides themselves on keeping the lights on and the water flowing.
Learn more about career opportunities from real ENWIN employees:
Are you a good fit?
- Do our core values of Leadership, Accountability, and Integrity align with yours?
- Do you consider yourself a trusted leader in your field?
- Is continuous improvement at the forefront of your work?
- Are you a team-player, self-starter, and passionate about what you do?
ENWIN believes there is significant value in the diversity within our workforce and we are committed to continually enhancing and improving diversity and inclusion throughout our organization. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment opportunities and believe that strength flows from our individual differences and enables us to effectively serve our community.
If you meet the qualifications of our posted positions, align with our core values, have a passion for what you do, and are looking to be a part of a team that believes that too, we want to hear from you!
ENWIN Utilities Ltd. provides accommodation in accordance with applicable laws through all stages of the hiring process. If you require accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please advise the Human Resources Department at 519-255-2888, ext 750.
We are currently accepting applications for the position of:
There are currently no vacancies.
How Career Opportunities are Advertised
All jobs are posted to our web site. Some may also appear in the local newspapers, social media platforms and recruitment sites such as Indeed and LinkedIn or be posted in the Career Center at local post-secondary institutions.
ENWIN Utilities Ltd. partners with a staffing agency, Kelly Services, to recruit Temporary Customer Service Representatives. Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or applications are accepted at www.kellyservices.com.
We regret that we are unable to contact individual applicants to discuss the status of their application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
|1. By email:||
|2. By mail:||
ENWIN Utilities Ltd.