ENWIN Helps Customers Support Local Children and Youth
October 29, 2021
Windsor, ON: ENWIN Utilities Ltd. (ENWIN) and the Windsor Essex Child/Youth Advocacy Centre (WECYAC) are proud to announce a partnership dedicated to helping provide support to the children, youth and families that have been affected by abuse.
From November 1 to December 28, 2021, ENWIN will donate $5 to the WECYAC for every new e-billing sign up. Customers can switch to paperless billing through myENWIN, the utility’s customer portal found at my.enwin.com.
“ENWIN’s partnership with WECYAC offers our customers the opportunity to support an important cause, and at the same time access better service through paperless billing,” says Robert Spagnuolo, ENWIN’s Director of Customer Service. “We encourage everyone to opt-in to paperless billing through the myENWIN portal. This simple click of a button can help make the difference to a child in our community.”
To switch to e-billing and donate to the WECYAC, customers can follow these simple steps:
- Existing myENWIN customers can visit my.enwin.com, and Log-in, using your existing sign-in credentials
- New users must register for myENWIN. You'll need a recent bill.
- Once you have logged into myENWIN, click MY BILLS, located in the navigation menu on the left side column.
- On the right side, you'll now see PAPERLESS BILLING. Click the + sign and select I want to receive my bills electronically.
- And done – every time a new customer switches to e-billing, $5 will be donated to help a local child in need.
- If you need assistance, dial 519-255-2727 and ENWIN's Customer Service Call Centre staff will be happy to help between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
As an added bonus, all donations from ENWIN will also be matched dollar for dollar (up to $5,000) by Your Neighbourhood Credit Union.
“We are very grateful to ENWIN for their financial support, demonstrated through their e-billing campaign,” says Michelle Oake, WECYAC Executive Director. “ENWIN’s support combined with the generosity of our community will greatly assist in WECYAC’s mission to support victims of child or youth abuse through investigative and collaborative excellence.”
With Paperless Billing, customers receive an email when their bill is ready to view. ENWIN’s powerful and mobile-friendly myENWIN online portal keeps customers connected to their account, at their convenience. It’s easier than ever to view consumption data, sign-up for account notifications and alerts, and receive and pay bills.
About Windsor Essex Child/Youth Advocacy Centre (WECYAC): WECYAC provides a child-centred, safe location for children/youth to disclose their abuse to a specially trained team of professionals. Prior to WECYAC, children/youth subjected to abuse were interviewed in several locations around the community, by multiple different professionals. WECYAC minimizes the number of times children/youth must tell their story, reducing the trauma of disclosure.