Customers may choose to perform maintenance on their electrical infrastructure which could include:
- Changing Fuses / Breaker Panels
- Vault Maintenance
- Replacing the Main Switch
- Re-attaching Stack or Meter Base
- Replacing the Point of Attachment
- Non-Electrical Maintenance
Some maintenance may require a cut/reconnect request from ENWIN. Cut/Reconnect requests must be made at least 3 days in advance of the date required. As a service to our customers, we offer one free cut/reconnect on regular time for a service address per year. This excludes cut/reconnects for the purposes of connecting a generator to the system or those required outside of regular time.
When contacting ENWIN for a service relocation, please have the following information available:
- Service address
- Contact information
- Purpose of the cut/reconnect
- Date/time the power should be turned off and back on
- Identify if you require an ENWIN crew to standby (additional charges may apply)
Modification to electrical infrastructure will require Electrical Safety Authority (“ESA”) Inspection prior to reconnection. Contact ESA if you are unsure if ESA Inspection is required.
To request a cut/reconnect, please contract our Technical Services Department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.