ENWIN’s electricity rates and services are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board ("OEB"), an independent provincial government agency. ENWIN’s applications to the OEB, service documents and license are listed below. Additional information may be found on the OEB’s website at www.oeb.ca, or by contacting ENWIN at email@example.com or 519-251-7300.
Conditions of Service
ENWIN's Conditions of Service describe the operating practices, connection policies and the types of service available to the electricity customers within ENWIN's service area.
ENWIN is proposing updates to its Electricity Conditions of Service effective February 1, 2023. A summary of the proposed changes and the updated Conditions of Service are provided below. Comments on the proposed changes can be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31,2022.
ENWIN files Rate Applications with the OEB for the approval of electricity distribution rates and other charges.
- EB-2022-0027 – 2023 IRM Rate Application
- EB-2021-0019 – 2022 IRM Rate Application – Decision and Order – Phase 2
- EB-2021-0019 – 2022 IRM Rate Application – Decision and Rate Order - Phase 1
- EB-2020-0017 - 2021 IRM Rate Application - Decision and Rate Order
- For access to all documents related to ENWIN Rate Applications, please visit the OEB website at the following link.
Major Event Reporting
ENWIN is required to file a report with the OEB when it determines an electricity outage was caused by a Major Event.
ENWIN’s electricity scorecard, which is accompanied by management discussion and analysis to explain the scorecard, demonstrates how ENWIN is performing each year relative to measures determined by the OEB.
Electricity Distribution License
ENWIN operates under the following Electricity Distribution Licence to distribute electricity to customers in its licensed service area.