Once you have reviewed the FAQ - Claims page and believe that your loss may be eligible, follow the instructions below to file a claim.
How to File a Claim
You may submit your claim via form submission (below) and/or regular mail:
ENWIN Utilities Ltd.
4545 Rhodes Drive
P.O. Box 1625, Station A
What should be included in your submission:
- Your contact information (full mailing address, telephone and email)
- Full details of your loss including - date and time of the incident and location of your claim.
- Supporting documents - receipts, photos, etc.
Please note that pursuant to the Limitations Act 2002, you have 2 years from the date of loss to file a claim.
Any damage to your property can be upsetting and disruptive; however, it's important to know that ENWIN is not your insurer. If you have auto or property insurance, we suggest you consult your insurance company or broker first for advice on how to deal with your loss. Your insurance coverage may be more extensive than what you can recover from ENWIN. If your insurer believes that ENWIN is responsible for your damage, your insurer may seek compensation on your behalf as stipulated in your insurance policy.
ENWIN cannot be responsible for matters that are beyond our control, such as severe weather events and beyond what is provided for in our Conditions of Service.
- Once we have received your claim, you will receive acknowledgement from an ENWIN Claims Representative. After your claim is processed by ENWIN, you will receive contact information for The MEARIE Group, and your claim number.
- Your claim will be investigated by The MEARIE Group. In most circumstances, they are able to reach a decision within 60 days.
- Once the investigation is complete, The MEARIE Group will notify you of their decision.
Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required.